View all facilitiesGo to Calendar
Chautauqua Swimming Pool
Located in Chautauqua Park, the newly renovated and developed swimming pool, opened for the first time in May of 2012, and is a welcome addition for the Beloit Community and surrounding areas.
- 16 years old and up
- 6 to 7 daily except holidays
- Two lanes will be marked off for lap swimming
- If no one is swimming laps by 5:15 we will open the section up to all swimmers
- Tuesday and Thursday - 5 to 6 p.m.
Swim Lessons: TBAPlease use City of Beloit's web-site for current information.
Features at Chautauqua Pool
- Toddler Area
- Zero Department Entry
- Lazy River
- Family Slide
- Speed Slide
- Lap Lanes
- Diving Board
- Leisure Slide
- Deep End Slide
Slide Rules at Chautauqua PoolAll loose items including sunglasses, watches and other jewelry and metal including swim suit rivets must be removed before going on any slides. Patrons must be over the recommended age for the speed slide.
General Rules at Chautauqua Pool
- Paid admission/pass is required of all persons entering the park.
- Children 7 and under must be accompanied by management approved supervision.
- Children must be within arm’s reach of approved supervisor if unable to swim the length of the pool’s lap lane.
- No refunds or rain checks will be given at the facility
- Those entering the pool with any infected sores, skin rash or skin disease (i.e. ring worm, scabies) or diarrhea will not be permitted without written permission from a physician
- Proper swim suit attire must be worn at all times. No cutoffs, rivets, zippers or metal ornamentation will not be allowed on slides.
- Lazy River Tubes are free for use, but are available first come, first serve
- Swim diapers must be worn by children not toilet trained. Swim diapers are available for purchase at entrance window.
- For safety of all patrons a cleansing shower MUST be taken before entering the pool.
- Flotation devices and toys are subject to daily approval of pool staff.
- No running at any time
- Behavior that is unsafe, rude, abusive or profane will not be tolerated.
- Lost admission passes will have a $4 replacement charge
- Management reserves the right to review, change, and establish rules as deemed necessary for everyone’s safety.