The Code Enforcement Officer and City Attorney need basic information from citizens in dealing with reports of animals at large, vicious animals, and other nuisances that can arise such as excessive animal noises, pooping in neighbors yards ect.
Information that is needed is as follows:
- Reporting Party - name, address, phone number
- Animal Information - as much as can be provided
- Incident Information - when, what, where
- Animal Owner's Information - name, address
- Pictures are very beneficial
- Reporting Party must be willing to testify in Municipal Court